LOOKING IN THE SQUARE

A PICTURE RECORDS A MOMENT IN TIME. It will never return, but we have the picture to cherish

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tirau Public Relations Office
This building is one of two in Tirau, New Zealand which is built in the shape of animals. One is the shape of a sheep and is a wool shop (what else?) and this one is of a sheep dog and is the Tirau Public relations Office. The buildings and shapes are made by a local man out of corrogated iron.
Tirau has many corrogated iron signs also located around the town.

1 comment:

Artic8 said...

These buildings are cool. Reminds me that I haven't been further south than Hamilton for a very long time!

Pages

Welcome to my No. 2 blog. Please feel free to comment or join as a follower.







My No.1 blog is at cimba7200.blogspot.co.nz

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand
I live in Hamilton, the largest inland city in New Zealand, stretching across both sides of the Waikato River in the North Island, south of Auckland. Visit my other blog at: http://cimba7200.blogspot.com

Kiwiblogs

Sitemeter

Powered By Blogger

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Powered by Blogger.