LOOKING IN THE SQUARE

A PICTURE RECORDS A MOMENT IN TIME. It will never return, but we have the picture to cherish

Friday, November 20, 2009

Putaruru 'Memory Wall'
This is a part of a greater wall containing many tiles made by children and others with their various names or comments. I thought it was a grand idea, a place where the children can hopefully return to at a much later time in their lives and see their tile and recall memories. I hope that Putaruru will preserve this wall for many, many years to come. Click on the photo to enlarge the picture.

1 comment:

Pride In Putaruru said...

As being one of the families that contributed to this in the year 2000, the HOP wall (Hands On Putaruru) is a credit to our community.. :0)

Pages

Welcome to my No. 2 blog. Please feel free to comment or join as a follower.







My No.1 blog is at cimba7200.blogspot.co.nz

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand
I live in Hamilton, the largest inland city in New Zealand, stretching across both sides of the Waikato River in the North Island, south of Auckland. Visit my other blog at: http://cimba7200.blogspot.com

Kiwiblogs

Sitemeter

Powered By Blogger

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Powered by Blogger.