LOOKING IN THE SQUARE

A PICTURE RECORDS A MOMENT IN TIME. It will never return, but we have the picture to cherish

Monday, April 13, 2009

Watching the game . This is Molly, a kitten we temporarily adopted from the SPCA animal shelter. She was one of three amazing kittens who gave us a huge amount of pleasure while we had them. It was very hard to give them back when it was time for them to go to their permanent homes. . I want to inform my loyal readers here too that as from today I am taking a 'blog holiday' for a while. Thanks for your following and support. I hope to return later. - Dave .

4 comments:

soulofknight said...

Cats can even sit on a chair and watch TV!! Interesting. :D

Dave said...

Yep.Unprompted too! - Dave

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Dave said...

Hi Hapi. Thank you.

Pages

Welcome to my No. 2 blog. Please feel free to comment or join as a follower.







My No.1 blog is at cimba7200.blogspot.co.nz

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand
I live in Hamilton, the largest inland city in New Zealand, stretching across both sides of the Waikato River in the North Island, south of Auckland. Visit my other blog at: http://cimba7200.blogspot.com

Kiwiblogs

Sitemeter

Powered By Blogger

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Powered by Blogger.