LOOKING IN THE SQUARE

A PICTURE RECORDS A MOMENT IN TIME. It will never return, but we have the picture to cherish

Friday, April 3, 2009

Stuffed Toy.
.
Jill likes stuffed toys. This is some sort of cat.
.
I sometimes take a liking to some of the stuffed toys as they often have amusing expressions, which says a lot for skills of the makers of the stuffed toys.
.
I remember as a kid we were taught at school how to make these, but I don't recall ever being very successful. Somehow I think I might try again one day though.
.

No comments:

Pages

Welcome to my No. 2 blog. Please feel free to comment or join as a follower.







My No.1 blog is at cimba7200.blogspot.co.nz

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand
I live in Hamilton, the largest inland city in New Zealand, stretching across both sides of the Waikato River in the North Island, south of Auckland. Visit my other blog at: http://cimba7200.blogspot.com

Kiwiblogs

Sitemeter

Powered By Blogger

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Powered by Blogger.